WHY SHOULD I CONVERT MY DOCUMENTS TO DIGITAL FORMAT?
There are many situations where the inherent limitations of physical documents make them more costly and cumbersome to manage than digital documents. Common reasons for converting include to:
CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME EXAMPLES OF REAL-WORLD APPLICATIONS?
Customer Service: Immediate access to billing records, proof-of- delivery, or credit card receipts allows call agents to resolve customer queries in real time, thus enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty while lowering the cost of service.
Mortgage Lending: By converting mortgage applications to a digital format that can be incorporated into electronic review and approval processes, a lender can process a higher volume of applications more quickly and speed revenue recognition.
Medical Imaging: With an X-Ray on Demand (XOD) solution, a hospital can store all its analog x-ray films off-site, freeing up valuable real estate. When a patient’s x-rays are requested, the film can be scanned and a digital image delivered electronically within hours. XOD reduces on-site storage costs, eliminates the need to convert the entire x-ray library, and saves on courier costs.
Intellectual Property: By imaging their patents , a company can ensure fast, reliable and secure access to these sensitive documents for business, regulatory and litigation purposes.
HOW DO WE DETERMINE WHICH DOCUMENTS TO CONVERT?
Many organizations have already developed a list of high- priority imaging projects. Our consultants can help you prioritize which projects will deliver maximum impact and support your organization’s strategic goals (e.g. increasing revenues, improving customer service, shortening time-to-market, etc.)
• Accelerate business processes by providing faster, more flexible access to documents
• Streamline the sharing of documents among multiple users and across many locations
• Reduce space requirements and costs for physical document storage and management\
• Strengthen the privacy and security of sensitive information
• Comply with regulatory and legal requirements
• Ensure quick restoration of essential records following a natural or man-made disaster.